- Walk to the shops, restaurants and cafes along Centre and South Streets.
- Attend a public reading at the newly renovated JP Library and explore the children's room decorated with silhouetted characters from Boston based stories and authors.
- Socialize with neighbors at Thursdays on the Lawn at the Loring Greenough House featuring music, food trucks, kids’ activities and a beer garden.
- Admire your neighbor’s green thumb during the annual JP Garden Tour.
- Enjoy an easy commute to Longwood Medical Area, Back Bay, South End and downtown Boston on the Orange Line, 39 bus or Bluebikes.
To learn more about historic Sumner Hill, join one of the Jamaica Plain Historical Society’s
free walking tours or sign up for our monthly newsletter featuring local highlights, new listings and off-market properties coming soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact us
with any questions you might have. We’d love to help you find the perfect home or sell your existing home!