- Provide advice on properties, and deliver email updates with new listings and price reductions.
- Go with you on private showings or attend open houses with you.
- Recommend a lender to help you secure a mortgage pre-approval and real estate attorneys with a proven track record who will represent your interests at the closing.
- Assess home values, write up a competitive offer, and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Schedule and attend the home inspection, take notes, review inspection reports with you, make recommendations, and negotiate with the seller to resolve any issues that come up.
- Help you prepare for moving by recommending moving companies and provide local utility information.
- Coordinate the closing with the listing agent and join you during the final walk-through of the home.
Whether you’re buying your first home or have been through many transactions, there are many aspects of the home purchase process that might seem overwhelming. Our team offers a full-service approach that ensures a smooth and stress-free transaction. We have helped hundreds of buyers find their dream .homes in Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, West Roxbury, throughout Greater Boston and surrounding areas.
We ensure that you are surrounded by the best team of professionals and will provide top-notch referrals for attorneys, inspectors and lenders. If you have questions about local market conditions or are interested in learning more about the home buying process, don’t hesitate to contact us
to set up a complimentary home buyer consultation. We’d love to help you find your dream home!